Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Welcome to my design life

I am Michelle Rosevear and this is my Blog.

As part of my Product Design Engineering final year subject, Professional Attributes, I have set up this blog. It will be used to relay my ideas and subject my work to the scrutiny of my peers. The aim is also to give me exposure as a Product Design Engineer and to show my skills and personality to potential employers.


Each week I will post projects. These projects are set weekly to the class. I will also include weekly musings and information that I find interesting. Feel free to post comments as these will help fuel further creative thinking and help in class discussions.

I'll leave you with some wisdom:

"The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources."
Albert Einstein

1 comment:

  1. Any fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius -- and a lot of courage -- to move in the opposite direction. -Albert Einstein

    ReplyDelete